Creo - Make It Look Like An Accident Creo - Make It Look Like An Accident

This has got to be one of those songs that get better the more you listen to it.

gay shit i made dis morning gay shit i made dis morning

sounds like a wii song at the beginning

bimm bamm bimm bamm

art

Arabic Animals Arabic Animals

i cant believe you used moonbase alpha for a song

I Am Bread - Title Theme Remix I Am Bread - Title Theme Remix

Ayy sorry JBeat2k9 I was on vacation so I couldn't work on any GD yet.

Anyways, This remix is incredible! The beat is amazing! Oh and I'm working on a GD stage for this song! :)

JBeat2k9 responds:

Haha cheers d00d!! Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you make with this!!

! !

fabulous

TheFatRat - No No No TheFatRat - No No No

Exactly how I am right now!

Super Mario Bros 2 Character Select REMIX - K0DeX Super Mario Bros 2 Character Select REMIX - K0DeX

I love the song, especially since you can remix anything, even Mario! I was wondering if I could use this for a GD stage, and if you accept, could you please send me your name on steam so you can see what I've done so far? I don't have Skype nor do I know how to record for GD (Yet!).

JBeat2k9 responds:

Sure thing dude! My steam name is K0DeX, and if you want to record GD, your best bet is something like OBS or Bandicam! Drop em a private message on here, and I'll teach you what I know about recording video!

I'm really glad you like this one, and you guys are always welcome to use any of my stuff for anything, let alone Geometry Dash levels!

Asgore (Remix) Asgore (Remix)

This is one of the best remixes of Asgore I ever heard! Good job. All I have is one request, and that is could I use this for a GD stage? I'll make sure to credit you and the song if you wish ;)

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Sure! Use it for a GD stage, just ask! It would be awesome if you messaged me on how it's going!
If you add skype , ihave skype on my profile on NG

Duck Escape Duck Escape

This is a really good song, all oh my 5's go to you! But could I use this for a Geometry Dash stage? I'll be sure to credit you if you want.

Quack

DJVI responds:

Yeah sure go ahead! :) And thanks!